Welcome to www.shrikarniservices.co.in (“Website”)/the Shri Karni Services Application (“App”). This Website/App is owned and operated by Shri Karni Services. (“the Company”), whose registered office is at New Delhi.
- The Website/App is an online platform which enables Users to book the services of persons providing household help including printer, desktop, laptop, ac services (“Providers”).
Access to the Website/App and Services
You may access the Website/App and the Services only if You are 18 years of age or older and are legally capable of entering into a binding contract as per applicable law.
- You may use the Services through Our App. Upon downloading the App, You are required to provide Us with Your details including Your name, address, contact number and email address and then, choose the service You need, including a suitable time for such service (“User Information”).
- After obtaining this information, We will provide You with a list of available Providers and an estimated cost of the services offered. You may confirm a booking, upon which the relevant Provider will contact You, arrive at Your residence, inspect the scope of services required and quote a final fee for the same (“Transaction Fee”). You may then proceed to accept and avail of the services the Provider offers (“Transaction”).
- Alternatively, You may provide Us with Your mobile phone number on the Website. We will then contact You, collect Your User Information.
- The User Information provided by You is accurate and genuine.
- The mobile phone number provided by You belongs to you, has been validly acquired under applicable law, and You may be contacted on the number by way of calls or SMS messages by Us or Our Providers; and
Fees and Payment
- The use of the Website/App and Services is free of cost. However, this no charge policy can be amended at Our discretion and We reserve the right to charge for any of the Services.
- You can either pay the Transaction Fee directly to the Provider upon completion of his/her services or through the Website/App, in Indian Rupees.
- If You choose to pay the Transaction Fee through the Website/App, Your credit/debit card or other payment instruments will be processed using a third party payment gateway (“Payment Facility”) which will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between You and Your issuing bank.
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to You due to Your use of the Payment Facility on the Website/App.
- We can impose limits on the number of Transactions or the Transaction Fee which We receive from You and can refuse to process any Transaction Fee, at Our sole discretion.
Use of the Website/App and Services
You agree to make use of the Website/App and Services for their intended purpose in a bona fide manner. In particular You agree not to:
- print, distribute, share, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or User Information of any User other than You;
- infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person and/or retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website/App, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website/App or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the Services by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website/App or Services or any network connected to the Website/App or Services or breach the security or authentication measures on the Website/App or any network connected to the Website/App or Services;
- use any automated systems to extract data from the Website/App;
- The Website/App is a platform which enables Users to interact with Providers and any transactions between You and any Provider are strictly bi-partite. We are not and cannot be a party to, or control in any manner, any Transaction between You and any Provider. We shall not and are not required to mediate or resolve any disputes or disagreements between the You and any Provider.
- Accordingly, We will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such transaction. While interacting with any Provider found through the Website/App or through the Services, We strongly encourage You to exercise reasonable diligence as You would in traditional off line channels and practice judgment and common sense before committing to any Transaction or exchange of information.
- You understand that there is no guarantee of a satisfactory response or any response at all to Your request for services of Providers.
- All screening procedures, verification services and background checks, whether undertaken by Us or through third party consultants are performed on an “as is” and “as available” basis. By opting to avail of them You acknowledge that We will not be responsible for the quality or accuracy of the results of these procedures.
- Providers may obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Website/App or Services, and such Providers may use this information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such acts, but by using the Services, You acknowledge that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose or share with others through the use of the Services.